Please verify you are a human
Access to this page has been denied because we believe you are using automation tools to browse the website.
This may happen as a result of the following:
- Your browser does not support cookies
Reference ID: #873ad8a0-3872-11eb-ad31-97f720d73ba9
Please verify you are a human Access to this page has been denied because we believe you are using automation tools to browse the website. This may happen as a result of the following:
Miles Davis – Blue Haze
Содержание Скрыть Над релизом работали
Компании и т. п.
- Pressed By – Abbey Record Manufacturing Co., Inc.
- Printed By – GEM Albums, Inc.
- Recorded At – Van Gelder Studio, Hackensack, New Jersey
- Recorded At – Beltone Studios
- Recorded At – WOR Studios
Над релизом работали
- Bass – Percy Heath
- Composed By – Miles Davis (tracks: A2, B1, B3, B4)
- Design [Cover] – Hannan*
- Engineer – Doug Hawkins (tracks: A4, B2 to B4), Les Cahan (tracks: A2, A3, B1), Rudy Van Gelder (tracks: A1)
- Lacquer Cut By – RVG*
- Liner Notes – Ira Gitler
- Remastered By [All Sessions] – Van Gelder*
- Supervised By – Bob Weinstock (tracks: A1 to A3, B1), Ira Gitler (tracks: A4. B2 to B4)
- Trumpet – Miles Davis
A1 recorded at Rudy Van Gelder Studio, Hackensack, NJ April 3, 1954
A2, A3, B1 recorded at Beltone Studios, NYC, March 15, 1954 March 10, 1954
A4, B2 to B4 recorded at WOR Studios, NYC, May 19, 1953 [jazzdisco.org]
Second pressing with yellow/black ‘fireworks’ labels and Bergenfield, NJ, address.
Catalogue number PRLP 7054 on labels, LP 7054 on cover.
Посмотреть сведения об участниках альбома, рецензии, композиции и приобрести альбом 1958 Vinyl от Blue Haze на Discogs.