Please verify you are a human
Access to this page has been denied because we believe you are using automation tools to browse the website.
This may happen as a result of the following:
- Your browser does not support cookies
Reference ID: #b26962c0-388c-11eb-bba0-977c801c615f
Please verify you are a human Access to this page has been denied because we believe you are using automation tools to browse the website. This may happen as a result of the following:
Think back to your childhood – to those tootsie-roll styled chocolate taffies. Now imagine these childhood treats infused with cannabis. Sounds amazing, right? Well, thanks to one intriguing brand, this is now a reality. In this Cheeba Chews review, we will tell you everything that you need to know about this company; the good and the bad, what products they sell, and what their prices are like.
One of the biggest challenges that cannabis enthusiasts are faced with is the inconsistency between edibles. In some cases, the exact same edible product from the exact same company is annoyingly different every time you buy it. One of the main intentions of Cheeba Chews is to mitigate this problem. The maker of Cheeba Chews, James Howler, acknowledges the benefit of knowing that you are getting exactly the same dose and exact same potency each and every time.
After nearly nine years in the market, Cheeba Chews are now available in over 800 dispensaries all across California, Nevada, and Colorado. However, in the exceptionally competitive market that they find themselves in today, their products don’t stand out as much as they used to. So how do the Cheeba Chews products hold up? Read on in our Cheeba Chews review to find out everything there is to know about these delightful edibles.
Cheeba Chews Quick Summary
“The sativa option is my go to. I buy ten at a time and split them up over a month. Easy to use once you have a system in place and great flavor.”
Who are Cheeba Chews?
Cheeba Chews was started in 2009 in Boulder, Colorado, by James Howler. James noticed that there were major discrepancies between edibles that claimed to have the same effects and strengths. He created Cheeba Chews as a way to standardize the edible lab testing process and develop a new, more discreet, and portable edible compared to the pot brownie that was synonymous with edibles at the time.
Since the company’s inception in 2009, Cheeba Chew has maintained one clear and simple mission; to provide their customers with an industry-leading, discreet, and consistently potent cannabis-infused edible solution.
Thanks to the company’s high standards, utilization of product infusion, independent lab testing, and genuine patient experience, Cheeba Chews have been very successful in their mission. The High Times Magazine has even voted them as “America’s favorite edible.”
Cheeba Chews CBD have given the cannabis market an edible solution that can be easily dosed and that customers can regularly depend on. Cheeba Chews are available in a variety of different flavors and strains – they serve a wide demographic by offering a variety of different edibles in their product line. From those patients who are searching for CBD for non-psychoactive relief to those who need a high concentration of THC, the Cheeba Chews products are carefully infused and thoughtfully created.
Cheeba Chews offers a line of 11 different marijuana-infused edible products. The Chocolate taffy chew was the company’s original product and is now also available in a sativa, indica, and hybrid variety. Of course, there is also a line of CBD-infused taffy options, and they also have a line of Green Hornet Gummies.
Cheeba Chews Highlights
It’s difficult to produce an edible that stands out in an industry that is seemingly saturated with every kind of cannabis-infused edible that you could imagine. But, Cheeba Chews has managed to gain attention for being one of the first dedicated brands when it comes to making groundbreaking, potent, and tested marijuana edibles.
Here are some of the highlights of Cheeba Chews:
- Products made for dietary restrictions: You’ve got to love a company that takes care to make products specifically for those patients who have dietary requirements. According to the company website, all of their products are peanut free and nut free.
- The dose is consistent every single time: As a consumer, it can be the luck of the draw when it comes to edibles. Sometimes they’re amazing, and other times they’re duds – even when they have been manufactured by the same people. Cheeba Chews are one of the leaders in lab tested edibles, ensuring that their consumers can have confidence every single time.
- THC:CBD ratios to suit different users: Offering variable levels of CBD and THC, as well as personal dosage options that are labeled on each product, everyone can enjoy the medicinal properties of these chews.
- Discreet: Once taken out of the labeled package, the chews are wrapped in a foil which can easily be mistaken as normal candy (not cannabis-infused edibles). So you can consume your chews without worrying about what those around you think.
- Pharmaceutical grade cannabis extract: Staying true to their mission of standardizing the lab testing of edibles, each chewy batch is produced with pharmaceutical grade cannabis extract, which is tested monthly to maintain the correct CBN, CBD, and THC content and to ensure consistency and quality.
Cheeba Chews Review: Negative Thoughts
Although Cheeba Chews has been quite proactive in that their products are gluten and peanut free, we would like to see them pursue a healthier recipe that will exclude corn syrup from the equation. Corn syrup has some adverse side effects which are why quite a few cannabis brands choose to leave it out of their products.
When choosing edibles, products that are made from natural sugar are a much healthier option. However, while we aren’t crazy about the corn syrup, we have certainly come across much worse options for the health conscious medical marijuana patient.
Finding a quality CBD product that really works isn't always an easy task. In this Cheeba Chews review we will tell you everything about this awesome brand