Please verify you are a human
Access to this page has been denied because we believe you are using automation tools to browse the website.
This may happen as a result of the following:
- Your browser does not support cookies
Reference ID: #a6f4e910-388b-11eb-b10b-5358a0d4657f
Please verify you are a human Access to this page has been denied because we believe you are using automation tools to browse the website. This may happen as a result of the following:
Cannabis Daily Record
Your home for cannabis consumer news and information
- September 11, 2020 in News: NEWS: CBDPure releases new Swift CBD sublingual spray
- June 24, 2020 in News: WIRE: University of Lethbridge scientists find evidence some cannabis sativas could fight Covid-19
- June 3, 2020 in News: WIRE: Adult Use cannabis legalization associated with tourism spikes
- June 2, 2020 in News: WIRE: Cities moving away from cannabis testing for employees
- February 26, 2020 in In The ‘Couve: IN THE COUVE: High End Market Place to hold 5 year anniversary party this Saturday
Strain Sheet: F?#K Yeah from Phat Panda (Washington)
Posted on May 10, 2016 by SueVo in Reviews // 0 Comments
F?#K Yeah from Phat Panda
Reviewer: Sue Vorenberg
Strain: F?#K Yeah (Indica dominant hybrid)(Phat Panda website describes this as: “Our P91 is indica dominant, the strain origin is unknown but is an Afghani derived cross. A Favorite of our pandas, one hit off this will leave you saying ‘F?#K YEAH!’”)(Sold at The Herbery)
Grower: Phat Panda (Washington)
Onset time: About two minutes
Fade: About an hour and 20 minutes
Strength: Nice and strong
Tingling (where did you feel it): Cheeks, mid and upper back, shoulders, foot bottoms – feels more like deep massage pressure than tingles. Also back of neck, abdomen.
Control (can you maintain focus, etc): It’s very laid back and relaxed but I can concentrate and focus if needed. Super strong euphoria.
Emotions: Peaceful, happy, mellow
Energy level: On the low side – but my brain is still going.
Smell: Not very strong, but I’m picking up some slight fruit or orange.
Relieves: Insomnia, back and shoulder pain, menstrual cramps.
Positives: Starts with a big euphoria and grows into a very in-the-moment zen sort of high. Great muscle and body relaxation as well.
Other notes: Very dense beautifully trimmed buds – the sort of top shelf quality I expect from Panda, one of Washington’s top growers. Smooth smoke with a hint of pine.
F?#K Yeah from Phat Panda Reviewer: Sue Vorenberg Strain: F?#K Yeah (Indica dominant hybrid)(Phat Panda website describes this as: "Our P91 is indica dominant,