What Is The Meaning Of The Name Kush?
Meaning of the name Kush, analysis of the name Kush and so much more… What does Kush mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
Information About The Name Kush
Gender of the name Kush: Boy
Color of the name Kush: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Kush: Hindi
Prononciation Of Kush
Here is how to pronounce the name Kush:
The Meaning Of The Name Kush
Definition of Kush: son of a hindu god
Statistics Of The Name Kush
How many people in the U.S have the name Kush: 332
Rank of the name Kush in the U.S.: 24,816th
How many letters are in the name Kush? 4
The Picture Of The Name Kush
Consider your name Kush as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Kush, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Kush
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Kush contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Kush
To calculate the destiny number of the name Kush, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Kush. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
k (2) + u (3) + s (1) + h (8) = => 1+4 = 5
Destiny Number: 5. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Kush Destiny Analysis
It is next to impossible to win an argument with you. You intimidate anyone who challenges you. Once they arouse your anger, they keep after you for a very long time. You are extremely loyal to friends and family. When really needed, you always come to the rescue. You are the first one to say ‘I told you so’. In spite of being overly emotional, you are not sentimental or even romantic. You will just take it for granted that everyone loves you. Although you are stubborn and irrational, you are not petty or begrudging with your favors. It is hard for you to hide your feelings. You don’t even try.
Analysis Of The Name Kush
Here is the analysis of the name Kush.
|K||You are a succesfull person in business and love. You are well known in your neighborhood.|
|U||You don’t like rushing in your life. You want to stay calm and do what you do one by one, slowly.|
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|H||You prefer an ordinary life. Beeing calm when things go wrong is your natural ability.|
Kush Character Analysis of Meaning
Can I Name My Baby Kush?
Yes you can name your baby Kush!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Kush
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Kush and the definitions which contains the name Kush or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Kush: Kush or Cush may refer to:
Kushkin: Kushkin (Persian: كوشكين, also Romanized as Kūshkīn) is a village in Gevar Rural District, Sarduiyeh District, Jiroft County, Kerman Province, Iran.
Kushinagar: This article is about a town. For the information related to district : Kushinagar District
Kushkuh: Kushkuh (Persian: كوشكوه, also Romanized as Kūshkūh; also known as Kūshkūh-e Bālā) is a village in Rahimabad Rural District, Rahimabad District, Rudsar County, Gilan Province, Iran.
Kushboo: Nakhat Khan better known by her stage name Khushboo is an Indian film actress, producer, television hostess, and a politician.
Istanbul: Istanbul (/ˌɪstænˈbuːl/; Turkish: İstanbul [isˈtanbuɫ]) is the largest city in Turkey, constituting the country’s economic, cultural, and historical heart.
Kushal: Kushal (Persian: كوشال, also Romanized as Kūshāl) is a village in Layalestan Rural District, in the Central District of Lahijan County, Gilan Province, Iran.
Kushk Dar: Kushk Dar (Persian: كوشكدر, also Romanized as Kūshḵ Dar and Kashk Dar) is a village in Rudbar-e Shahrestan Rural District, Alamut-e Gharbi District, Qazvin County, Qazvin Province, Iran.
Kushnaq: Kushnaq (Persian: كوشنق, also Romanized as Kūshnaq) is a village in Molla Yaqub Rural District, in the Central District of Sarab County, East Azerbaijan Province, Iran.
Kush in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Kush in Arabic letters.
Kush in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Kush in Chinese letters.
Kush in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Kush in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Kush in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Kush in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Kush meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…
What Is The Meaning Of The Name Kush? Meaning of the name Kush , analysis of the name Kush and so much more… What does Kush mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very
Kush name meaning
5s are explorers who love to connect with others. Curious and impulsive, they’re free-spirited, enjoy travelling, and adapt easily to new situations.
Find the meaning of a name
Search baby names by:
Browse by letter
Names by origin
- Hindu names
- Muslim names
- South Indian names
- Sanskrit names
- Sikh names
- Bengali names
- Arabic names
See more name ideas
Trending baby names
- Top baby names around the world
- 100 modern Indian names
- Names by birth star (Nakshatra)
- Names by nature
- Names by astrology
- Names by numerology
- Unique baby names
See more popular names
Still need help choosing a name? Try these.
- How to choose a name without the rest of the family feeling left out?
- Your baby naming problems solved
- Will my baby’s name influence his personality?
- Visit our community to swap ideas and get opinions on your favourite names
Track your baby’s development
- 100 modern Indian names
- Safe sleeping positions
- Sex in pregnancy
- Pregnancy diet plans: trimester by trimester
- What to pack in your hospital bag
- 20 healthy snacks for pregnancy
- Pregnancy symptoms you should never ignore
- When is the TT vaccine given?
- Can your baby be affected by your mood?
- Can baby movements predict the gender?
- Birth Clubs
- Pregnancy forums
- Parenting forums
- Family life
- Regional groups
- Online Antenatal Classes
- Photo contests
- Trying for a baby
- Birth stories
- Baby names
- Baby (0 – 12 months)
- First time mums
- Toddler (1 – 3 years)
- How to conceive a baby
- Ovulation calculator
- How your cycle works
- Stopping contraception
- How long will it take to get pregnant?
- 9 steps to get pregnant fast
- How soon can I take a pregnancy test?
- What age gap is best between babies?
- Top 10 signs of pregnancy
- Preparing for pregnancy
- Baby making
- Trying for a baby
- Your diet and fertility
- Fertility problems
- Infertility treatments
- Due date calculator
- How big is your baby?
- Diet plans timester by trimester
- 11 steps to a healthy pregnancy
- Symptoms you shouldn’t ignore
- Sex in pregnancy
- Baby name finder
- Early pregnancy
- Fetal development week by week
- Pregnancy health
- Pregnancy diet and weight gain
- Your baby’s movements
- Is it normal?
- Baby name ideas
- Labour and delivery
- 10 reasons babies cry
- Foods to increase breastmilk
- Best massage oils
- Milestone chart (1 – 6 months)
- Baby poo: what’s normal?
- Sleeping through the night
- Starting solid foods: an overview
- Newborn care
- Baby’s growth and weight
- Starting solid foods
- Baby health
- Baby sleep
- 11 ways to boost development
- Milestone charts
- Toddler meal plans
- How to avoid tantrums
- Toilet training: what works
- Teaching respect
- Toddlers and TV
- Preparing for preschool
- Toddler nutrition
- Development and growth
- Toilet training
- Teaching good behaviour
- Toddler sleep
- Games and play
- Recovering from a vaginal birth
- Stitches and bruising after birth
- Benefits of postnatal massage
- 10 ways to get more sleep
- Sex after birth
- Diet for healthy weight loss
- Symptoms you shouldn’t ignore
- Postnatal urine leaks
- You after the birth
- Your first 40 days
- Recovery myths & truths
- Postnatal fitness
- Work and childcare
- Life as a mum
- Life as a dad
- शीघ्र गर्भवती होने के उपाय
- गर्भवती होने में कितना समय लगता है?
- गर्भावस्था के इन लक्षणों को न करें अनदेखा
- शिशु की हलचल (बेबी मूवमेंट)
- गर्भावस्था के दौरान संभोग (सेक्स)
- स्तनपान करवाने की बेहतर मुद्राएं
- बचपन की बीमारियां और उनके टीके
- गर्भधारण के प्रयास
- क्या मैं गर्भवती हूं?
- आपकी गर्भावस्था – सप्ताह दर सप्ताह
- गर्भावस्था में आहार
- शिशु का जन्म
- मातृत्व के पहले 40 दिन
- महीने दर महीने शिशु विकास
- ગર્ભાવસ્થા: ૩જો મહિનો
- கர்ப்பம்: மாதம் 5
- ਗਰਭ ਅਵਸਥਾ: ਮਹੀਨਾ 9
- మీ చిన్నారి
- बाळ: ६ महिन्यांचे
- শিশু: 9 মাস বয়েস
- ಮಗು: 1-ವರ್ಷದಲ್ಲಿ
- বাঙালি: বেবিসেন্টার এর পক্ষ থেকে দেওয়া অভিজ্ঞ তথ্য
- मराठी: बेबीसेंटर कडून तज्ज्ञ माहिती
- தமிழ்: லிருந்து நிபுணர் விவரங்கள் பேபி சென்டர்
- ಕನ್ನಡ: ಬೇಬಿ ಸೆಂಟರ್ ನಿಂದ ತಜ್ಞರ ಮಾಹಿರಿ
- తెలుగు: బేబీసెంటెర్ నుండి నిపుణుల సమాచారం
- ગુજરાતી: બેબીસેન્ટર માંથી નિષ્ણાત માહિતી
- ਪੰਜਾਬੀ: ਬੇਬੀਕੇਂਟਰ ਤੋਂ ਮਾਹਰ ਜਾਣਕਾਰੀ
- اردو: بیبی سینٹر سے ماہر معلومات
- आपकी गर्भावस्था – सप्ताह १-९
- 9 remedies for morning sickness
- Inside pregnancy: weeks 21 – 27
- How to help your baby be born
- प्रसव और शिशु का जन्म
- How to do tummy time with your baby
- Pregnancy care
- Inside pregnancy
- गर्भस्थ शिशु की झलक
- Pregnancy complaints
- Prenatal yoga
- Preparing for birth
- Postnatal exercises
- Baby care
- Baby massage
ABOUT BABYCENTER INDIA
- Help centre
- Contact us
- Community guidelines
- Email subscriptions
- Account details
- Family information
- BabyCenter US
- BabyCenter en Español
All contents copyright © BabyCenter, L.L.C. 1997-2020 All rights reserved.
Learn about origin, meaning and other facts about the boy’s name Kush and find alternate name ideas here. – BabyCenter India