- October 23, 2019
- / One Comment
This classic pie is an all time favorite dessert. What if we told you we are elevating this further? Try our weed infused apple pie recipe for a classically delicious dessert with a perfect twist.
What cannabis base does this weed infused pie use?
This recipe requires cannabis butter (cannabutter). Fortunately, this weed infused butter is very simple to make. Grab your butter and decarb weed. Follow this recipe to make the cannabis base.
How long does this pie take to make?
Excitingly, it only takes 20 minutes to prepare your weed pie for baking. Once in the oven, your cannabis pie will take 45 minutes to bake. Let this amazing weed dessert cool, and it is ready for eating!
Can I customize this recipe?
Fortunately, there are many ways that you can customize this recipe for weed infused apple pie. Your favorite pie recipe can be used by substituting for cannabutter. However, we highly recommend you give this one a try!
The customizability of your cannabis infused pie is endless! Smother this pie in a delicious fruit compote. Decorate your pie with fresh fruit like raspberries and blueberries. Dust the top of your pie with icing sugar. Top each serving with whip cream. Experiment with sauces such as caramel, chocolate, raspberry, or vanilla. Fry up some apples in caramel cause and cinnamon for a sweet and beautiful plate garnish. Decorate your plate with star anise and vanilla pods for extra dazzle.
If you enjoy ice cream with your pie, perhaps try our cannabis ice cream recipe!
Will this canabis infused apple pie get me high?
If you use a strain of weed that his high in THC this cannabis infused pie will get you high. If you would like to enjoy cannabis without the psychoactive effects this is also possible. Choose a weed strain that is high in CBD and low in THC. Infuse your cannabutter with a CBD strain instead of a THC strain and you can enjoy cannabis without the elevating effects.
Try our weed infused apple pie. This contemporary twist on a sturdy classic is sure to delight. Cannabutter infused apple pie is simply delcious!
Cannabis Pumpkin Pie
Time Required: 1 hour
Yields 8 Slices
What You Need:
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups canned pumpkin, mashed
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup half-and-half
- ⅓ cup CannaButter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pastry shell
- whipped cream, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat cream in a large mixing bowl. Add the pumpkin and beat until combined.
- Add the sugar and salt. Beat.
- Add the eggs, half-and-half, and Cannabutter. Beat until combined.
- Beat in the remaining vanilla, cinnamon, and ginger until combined.
- Pour the filling into the pie crust. Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until the center is set.
- Let pie cool and room temperature before topping with whipped cream.
For Original Recipe Visit: cannabis-country
Search for a Recipe
- How to Deal with Stress During the Pandemic When You Do Not Have Your Edibles
- Cannabis Butternut Squash Fitters
- Cannabis Curried Rice Pilaf with Peas
- Cannabis Miso-Sesame Skillet Blondies
- Cannabis Paprika-Rubbed Sheet Tray Chicken
- Cannabis Shortcut Strawberry Cheesecake Rolls
EatYourCannabis.com is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.
Cannabis Pumpkin Pie Time Required: 1 hour Yields 8 Slices What You Need: 8 ounce cream cheese, softened 2 cups canned pumpkin, mashed 1 cup sugar ¼ teaspoon salt