Blocked IP Address
Your IP address has been temporarily blocked due to a large number of HTTP requests. The most common causes of this issue are:
- If you are using Maxthon or Brave as a browser, or have installed the Ghostery add-on, you should know that these programs send extra traffic to our servers for every page on the site that you browse. Using GameFAQs regularly with these browsers can cause temporary and even permanent IP blocks due to these additional requests.
- Some unofficial phone apps appear to be using GameFAQs as a back-end, but they do not behave like a real web browser does. This triggers our anti-spambot measures, which are designed to stop automated systems from flooding the site with traffic. Continued use of these apps may cause your IP to be blocked indefinitely. There is no official GameFAQs app, and we do not support nor have any contact with the makers of these unofficial apps.
- Using a script or add-on that scans GameFAQs for box and screen images (such as an emulator front-end), while overloading our search engine
- Running a “scraper” or “downloader” program that either does not identify itself or uses fake headers to elude detection
- Using a badly configured (or badly written) browser add-on for blocking content
- Overusing our search engine with a very large number of searches in a very short amount of time
If you promise to stop (by clicking the Agree button below), we’ll unblock your connection for now, but we will immediately re-block it if we detect additional bad behavior.
If you do not understand what is causing this behavior, please contact us here.
Blocked IP Address on GameFAQs
The First Skunk Bundle
The First Skunk Bundle is a collection of five games released by Skunk Software and Justin Sargent on September 1, 2016, for the Wii U. The five games are Haunted Hotel, Snake Classic, Catchy, Bomb Blaster, and Zombie Epic.
The Five Games in the Collection
Bomb Blaster is a game where you place bombs to make all the enemies on the map fall off the screen. You have a limited amount of bombs and if you fail you have to start the level over.
Haunted Hotel is a first person horror exploration game where your only goal is to get to the roof. Some levels of the hotel will require you to find keys to unlock them. You must also keep your flashlight running by finding and using the batteries scattered all over the hotel.
Snake Classic is a rendition of the traditional Snake game. Your goal is to grow your snake as long as you can by consuming dots. Be sure to avoid the wall and your own tail.
Catchy is a 3D puzzle adventure game with levels that increase in difficulty the further you advance. You explore a tomb to find the exit. There are fifty levels in this game.
Zombie Epic is a bloody top-down zombie survival game with both story and survival modes.
The First Skunk Bundle The First Skunk Bundle is a collection of five games released by Skunk Software and Justin Sargent on September 1, 2016, for the Wii U. The five games are Haunted