Blocked IP Address
Your IP address has been temporarily blocked due to a large number of HTTP requests. The most common causes of this issue are:
- If you are using Maxthon or Brave as a browser, or have installed the Ghostery add-on, you should know that these programs send extra traffic to our servers for every page on the site that you browse. Using GameFAQs regularly with these browsers can cause temporary and even permanent IP blocks due to these additional requests.
- Some unofficial phone apps appear to be using GameFAQs as a back-end, but they do not behave like a real web browser does. This triggers our anti-spambot measures, which are designed to stop automated systems from flooding the site with traffic. Continued use of these apps may cause your IP to be blocked indefinitely. There is no official GameFAQs app, and we do not support nor have any contact with the makers of these unofficial apps.
- Using a script or add-on that scans GameFAQs for box and screen images (such as an emulator front-end), while overloading our search engine
- Running a “scraper” or “downloader” program that either does not identify itself or uses fake headers to elude detection
- Using a badly configured (or badly written) browser add-on for blocking content
- Overusing our search engine with a very large number of searches in a very short amount of time
If you promise to stop (by clicking the Agree button below), we’ll unblock your connection for now, but we will immediately re-block it if we detect additional bad behavior.
If you do not understand what is causing this behavior, please contact us here.
Blocked IP Address on GameFAQs
The forest how to fill pot
Three ways to get water –
1 – Drink directly from ponds or lakes (usually polluted, but not much damage) when you see the “lips” icon and press “E” as 2High said.
2 – Find a pot (located at various camp sites and villages), stand near pond / lake (and perhaps move around a little bit) until you see a “Pot” icon, then press “C” to fill pot. Place pot on fire to boil / purify water. After a while on the fire, the “pot” icon will show again. Press “E” to drink, then “E” again to place pot in your inventory. You may have to try “E” a few times as “E” also puts leaves on the fire.
3 – Build a rain collector – (1) turtle shell and 3 or 4 sticks. When it rain, water will collect in the shell, although it’s rather hard to see it atm. Walk up to the collector and when you see the “lips” icon, press “E”.
The forest how to fill pot Three ways to get water – 1 – Drink directly from ponds or lakes (usually polluted, but not much damage) when you see the “lips” icon and press “E” as 2High said.